Arista CloudVision is a network-wide approach for workload orchestration, workflow automation, and real-time telemetry as a turnkey solution for Cloud Networking.
CloudVision’s network-wide perspective delivers a more efficient approach for several operational and network telemetry use-cases:
• Centralized representation of distributed network state, allowing for a single point of integration and network-wide visibility
• Turn-key automation for initial and ongoing zero-touch provisioning, configuration management and network-wide change
management, including automated upgrades, network rollback, and network snapshots
• Compliance dashboard for security, audit, and patch management
• Real-time state streaming for network telemetry and analytics
• State repository, analytics engines, and telemetry apps to provide an unprecedented level of granularity in real-time monitoring
and historic network state for forensic troubleshooting
The Forward Enterprise platform provides network intelligence that makes networks more predictable, agile and secure. Forward
Enterprise generates a vendor-neutral software abstraction (digital twin) that models the entire multi-vendor network infrastructure
including switches, routers, firewalls, and load balancers, both on-premises and in the cloud.
With available REST APIs, it easily integrates into new and existing network management workflows.
Forward Enterprise enables network, security, cloud engineers, and operators to:
With this CloudVision and Forward Enterprise integration, users get a turn-key network verification platform that fits into any
operational workflow. Operators can prevent mistakes from propagating the entire network by using CloudVision to:
• Provide a single pane of glass to manage device software and configuration.
• Propose a change for one or more devices and analyze it to ensure it is feasible.
• Request a new pre-change network snapshot from the Forward Enterprise platform using an API call.
• Deploy the configuration change to the network.
• Provide real-time monitoring of the network and track the configuration changes over time.
• After the change is complete, send another API call to Forward Enterprise triggering another network snapshot and create
a comprehensive report of the differences in the network between the pre-change and post-change. The Forward report
includes configuration file and state, policy rules, behavior checks, device connections, interface, routes. Additionally, it will run
automated Network Query Engine
queries and validation tests.
Forward Enterprise is key to continuously ensure that the network is compliant with security and availability policies. Interested in exploring the benefits of Forward Enterprise for your specific network needs? Request a demo