We are asked to purchase something 4,000 times every day; that’s roughly once every 13 seconds during our waking hours. These “requests to purchase'' often come in the form of marketing messages that test the bounds of credibility. In the software industry, most of us have trained ourselves to question vendor promises vociferously. And vendors have earned this skepticism through years of launching “slideware” or incomplete products that turned customers into unwitting beta testers.
Technology decision makers are rightfully skeptical. They want proof that a solution will perform as promised and that it will work in their environment. Furthermore they need to be comfortable that the solution can be deployed without introducing security risks or performance issues. As a company pioneering a new category (network digital twins), we get that.
Our co-founder, Brandon Heller, loves it when people don’t just take our word for it about the Forward Enterprise platform capabilities. He also absolutely loves talking with people who don’t believe we can do things like:
- Create a digital twin of your network - a virtual copy of your load balancers, routers, switches, and everything that touches a packet in your network.
- Calculate all possible paths in the network.
- Immediately determine all reachable hosts when a device is compromised.
- Reduce the time to securely deploy new apps from 24 hours to one hour.
- Extract and analyze data from your network to prove your security posture, prevent outages, and ensure the network is behaving as intended.
- Model and verify your multi-vendor, multi-cloud network.
- Make sense of the 165,000 published CVEs by providing a prioritized remediation plan specific to the risk of your network.
Brandon is going to be sharing our platform and how enterprises are using Forward Enterprise to solve very complex problems and show the platform live. Bring your skepticism and your questions and put him to the test.
Because Brandon says that for him to trust applications - he needs to get his hands on the keyboard. Everyone who registers will receive a free two-week trial of Forward Cloud through AWS Marketplace - that way you can put your hands on the keyboard and experience the platform for yourself.
When: 11:00 a.m. Pacific/2:00 p.m. Eastern, September 28, 2022
One lucky attendee will win a new Series 8 Apple Watch (must be present during the live session to win).
If you’re too excited to wait for the session, we got you - get a personalized demo from one of our field technicians where you can ask questions and focus on the use cases that are most important to your company (Security Verification, Cloud Modeling, Network Assurance).